FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - IU Health Physicians will start seeing patients in Fort Wayne Wednesday.
Their first location is at the corner of Engle and Jefferson.
The facility has 20 exam rooms plus a lab.
Right now IU Health is only offering primary care in the Summit City.
Doctors plan to work with both Lutheran Health and Parkview for specialty services.
- IU Health opens Fort Wayne office Wednesday
- IU Health announces opening date for Fort Wayne location
- Gander Outdoors opens in Fort Wayne
- New brewery now open in Fort Wayne
- "Savor Fort Wayne" begins
- Indiana University Health confirms plan to come to Fort Wayne
- Fort Wayne-Allen County Department of Health receives $54,000 grant
- Two Fort Wayne nightclubs closing
- Fort Wayne housing market booming
- Fort Wayne church helps Haiti