FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - IU Health Physicians will start seeing patients in Fort Wayne Wednesday.
Their first location is at the corner of Engle and Jefferson.
The facility has 20 exam rooms plus a lab.
Right now IU Health is only offering primary care in the Summit City.
Doctors plan to work with both Lutheran Health and Parkview for specialty services.
- IU Health opens Fort Wayne office Wednesday
- IU Health planning Fort Wayne expansion
- IU Health announces opening date for Fort Wayne location
- IU Health opens its first Urgent Care location in Fort Wayne
- Fort Wayne officer under investigation
- Gander Outdoors opens in Fort Wayne
- New brewery now open in Fort Wayne
- Hampton Inn opens in downtown Fort Wayne
- Planned Parenthood opens new Fort Wayne clinic
- Fort Wayne police officer under investigation