FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - IU Health might be interested in the North River property after all.
Only Continental Group submitted their proposal for Headwaters Junction before the deadline. A committee tasked with finding a good fit for the former Omni Source plant will meet next month to decide if Headwaters Junction will actually go on the property.
IU Health has expressed interest but didn't submit a proposal on time. The health network says it hopes to have more conversations about the development. This after telling FOX 55 News last week it was no longer interested.
The city says all that will be determined if the committee makes any changes to the Headwaters Junction proposal.
- IU Health changes mind on North River property
- IU Health expresses interest in North River property
- IU Health indicates two properties for health facilities
- Public hearing on IU Health property set for next week
- North River property proposal gaining more support
- City council approves North River property purchase
- IU Health opens Fort Wayne office Wednesday
- IU Health planning Fort Wayne expansion
- North River property agreement causes concern on city council
- City addresses council's concerns on North River property