FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - Indiana University Health is getting ready to open its first Fort Wayne location in August.
Starting August 1, people in northeast Indiana will be able to see a IU Health primary care physicians.
The first location in the Summit City will be inside the Jefferson Center, 7230 Engle Road.
Initially, people will have access to lab services and same-day appointments.
IU Health is also planning more offices across Fort Wayne, signs have been posted for months along Aboit Center Road, Illinois Road and Stellhorn Road.
The city of Fort Wayne has said it is seeking proposals from IU Health and four other groups to develop the North River Property.
City council members have told FOX 55 IU Health is considering a hospital for that location.
To learn more about IU Heath's services in Fort Wayne, visit their website.
- IU Health announces opening date for Fort Wayne location
- IU Health opens Fort Wayne office Wednesday
- IU Health planning Fort Wayne expansion
- Fort Wayne Parks and Recreation announces 2019 pool closing dates
- New Planet Fitness location opens in Fort Wayne
- CoreLife Eatery opens 50th national location in Fort Wayne
- Metro Diner location in Fort Wayne closes
- International Business College closing Fort Wayne location
- Fort Wayne announces leaf collection schedule
- Gander Outdoors opens in Fort Wayne