FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) — The Indiana Department of Transportation announces that contractors plan to close a portion of State Road 930/Coliseum Boulevard, in both directions, overnight on or after Monday, Dec. 9, weather permitting.
INDOT says drivers can expect all lanes of Coliseum Boulevard between North Anthony Boulevard and Crescent Avenue to be closed overnight beginning Monday night from 10 p.m. - 6 a.m.
During the overnight hours, INDOT says contractors work on the pedestrian bridge between Purdue-Fort Wayne and Ivy Tech.
Overnight closures are expected throughout the week, and they are expected to be done by Saturday, Dec. 14, at 6 a.m., weather permitting.
Drivers are encouraged to find alternate routes while work is taking place.
- INDOT to close portion of Coliseum Boulevard overnight on Monday
- Section of Coliseum Blvd. closing overnight tonight
- Work to resume on pedestrian bridge over Coliseum Boulevard
- Five hurt, one critical, in Coliseum Boulevard crash
- Portion of Wells Street closing
- Coliseum Blvd to close to place bridge
- State Boulevard to close for gasline relocation
- Bandidos to close Glencarin Boulevard location
- Intersection of Coldwater Road and Coliseum Boulevard to get new turn lanes
- State Boulevard reopens