INDIANAPOLIS (WFFT) - The Indiana Department of Transportation is launching a new system helping semi drivers find parking.
INDOT said "Trucks Park Here" is a multi-state effort to help make interstates safer.
Signs along the interstates show real-time parking availability.
INDOT will have 19 sites in the trucks park here system along I-69, I-70 and I-65.
- INDOT launching new semi parking system
- INDOT: New system streamlines reporting of roadway problems
- DeKalb County launches mass communication system
- INDOT prepares for winter roads, encourages drivers
- Noble County to launch county-wide dispatch system
- INDOT says motorists may encounter pothole repair crews
- INDOT using new method on SR 101 re-construction project
- INDOT preparing for winter, suggests drivers do the same
- Waterloo launches crowd funding for Waterloo Memorial Park
- Semi crash causes interstate issues