Photo Gallery 1 Images
FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT)- About 300 I&M employees and contractors from across I&M’s service territory are en route to the Florida Panhandle to help with restoration in anticipation of Hurricane Michael causing significant power outages. I&M’s contingent is largely comprised of power line and forestry crews.
The I&M team traveled to the Decatur, Alabama, area on Tuesday and anticipates meeting up with employees of Gulf Power early Thursday to deploy where needed. I&M is committed to providing mutual assistance whenever possible, and our crews are dedicated to safely getting the power back on wherever they are needed.
- I&M crews headed to Florida
- Reduction to I&M rate proposal recommended
- Settlement would significantly cut I&M's proposed rate hike
- I&M Power creates new program to help customers
- I&M and Boys and Girls Clubs of Fort Wayne wrap up 6-week learning program
- I&M Power customers using voice commands to access account on smart devices
- Tropical Storm Phillipe forms over Cuba; heading to Florida
- Crews ready for winter storm
- Walmart surges heading into holidays
- Crews rescue dog from frigid pond