FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - Customers can now use voice commands to access I & M through either Amazon Alexa or Google Home assistants on their smart phones and home devices.
Questions should begin with "Ask Indiana Michigan Power..." and information will be given to you. The company plans on adding more information and functions over time.
To access this information, you need to sign in to your I & M account on their website and then enable to feature on your smart device.
If you have questions on how to setup this feature, you're encouraged to contact Indiana Michigan Power.
- I&M Power customers using voice commands to access account on smart devices
- I&M Power creates new program to help customers
- I&M crews headed to Florida
- Reduction to I&M rate proposal recommended
- FBI couldn't access nearly 7K devices because of encryption
- Settlement would significantly cut I&M's proposed rate hike
- Indiana Michigan Power is sending a warning to its customers
- I&M and Boys and Girls Clubs of Fort Wayne wrap up 6-week learning program
- Trump orders creation of US Space Command
- Jay County Schools narrows gun access list