FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - Indiana Michigan Power is launching a new way customers can help out other customers.
I&M has created the Neighbor To Neighbor program. It will help qualified customers with their energy bills. Customers who need to utilize the program must meet the guidelines of the federal low-income home energy assistance program and other eligibility standards.
Customers who want to donate can check the box on their bill and specify how much they want to donate. I&M is starting the fund with $50,000.
- I&M Power creates new program to help customers
- I&M Power customers using voice commands to access account on smart devices
- I&M crews headed to Florida
- Reduction to I&M rate proposal recommended
- I&M and Boys and Girls Clubs of Fort Wayne wrap up 6-week learning program
- Settlement would significantly cut I&M's proposed rate hike
- Indiana Michigan Power is sending a warning to its customers
- DeKalb County creating Veterans Court
- Customers upset with transition to Flagstar Bank
- Mega Millions creating lines in Fort Wayne