FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - IHOP celebrated national pancake day with free pancakes.
IHOP is working towards a $4 million fundraising goal to help Riley Hospital for Children.
During Tuesday's event, customers were encouraged to make donations, and it was also the last day to show support by purchasing wall icons.
Through the end of March, customers can make a cash contribution at restaurants or add a donation to charity partners on their tab
"Even a dollar, every little bit helps," Assistant Manager Jason Pacnoe said. "If you have children, you never know when something bad might happen, so it's really important to give because you just never know in today's world."
The Coldwater Road location held the event until 10 Tuesday night.
- IHOP celebrates National Pancake Day
- IHOP is now IHOB
- It's National Waffle Day!
- It's national taco day!
- It's National Pumpkin Day!
- FOX 55 celebrates the Mother's Day Holiday
- CASA Day at the zoo celebrates volunteers
- Fort Wayne celebrates World Wetlands Day
- Fort Wayne Children's Zoo celebrates National Zookeeper Week