FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) -- The northbound lanes of I-69 are back open after a rock spill.
Fort Wayne police had shut down the lanes in between Exit 309 and Exit 311 for about an hour.
Traffic is now back to normal.
- I-69 northbound back open after rock spill
- Man dies in motorcycle crash on I-69
- Semi rolls over on ramp to I-69
- I-69 SB reopened after semi overturns
- Two hurt in motorcycle crash on I-69
- I-69 traffic flowing in all lanes again
- Project planned to widen I-69 section in central Indiana
- I-69 final environmental impact statement can be reviewed
- Single-car crash on I-69 sends one to hospital
- Semi catches fire, slows traffic on I-69 near Auburn