UPDATE: As of 11:15 a.m. crews have finished working on the downed tree. Full traffic is resuming in all lanes on I-69.
FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) — Interstate 69 is currently experiencing a lane restriction in the southbound lanes within Fort Wayne city limits.
TRAFFIC ALERT: FALLEN TREE BLOCKING PART OF EAST STATE BOULEVARD
A tree has fallen on the side barrier most likely due to high winds.
The right lane has been shut down at mile marker 310 as of 10:25 a.m. while crews work to safely remove the tree before any damage occurs.
- I-69 traffic flowing in all lanes again
- Semi catches fire, slows traffic on I-69 near Auburn
- Man dies in motorcycle crash on I-69
- Semi rolls over on ramp to I-69
- I-69 SB reopened after semi overturns
- Two hurt in motorcycle crash on I-69
- I-69 northbound back open after rock spill
- Project planned to widen I-69 section in central Indiana
- I-69 final environmental impact statement can be reviewed
- Single-car crash on I-69 sends one to hospital