FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT)- A pavement replacement project is set to begin Monday on I-469. Work on the $24.7 million project will go from mile marker 11 to mile marker 17.
Drivers will see I-469 down to one lane on both sides. You can also expect to see the closure of eastbound entrance ramps from Marion Center Road and Tillman Road.
Speeds will be reduced to 55 mph and 45 mph when you see a flashing light.
Two lane traffic will be restored before the 2018-2019 winter.
- I-469 pavement replacement to start Monday
- Semi rollover causes I-469 eastbound lanes to close
- I-469S Rollover accident injures one and snarls traffic
- Two people hurt in early morning motorcycle crash near I-469
- Two people confirmed dead after fiery semi crash on I-469
- INDOT to begin installing cameras on I-69, I-469 in Allen County
- New trash days start Monday
- Failing bridge slated for replacement
- Council approves replacing failing bridge
- GM to start laying off 4,000 salaried workers on Monday