Photo Gallery 1 Images
FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - Doctors Jon and Vanessa Evans moved to a new building on Tonkel Road where they held a ribbon cutting ceremony for the new ProTailored Physical Therapy Center.
Right now they have 5 physical therapists on staff and they're looking to add more.
The couple worked in New Zealand, Australia, South Africa, and Great Britian.
Now they are hoping to make Fort Wayne the central hub of their operation.
The CEO of Greater Fort Wayne, Inc. said it's great to see more people coming in the city than going out.
Having this facility will also create 13 new jobs for others with an interest in physical therapy.
- Husband and wife team open ProTailored Physical Therapy
- New physical therapy and MRI facility opens downtown
- After 71 years of marriage, a husband and wife die on the same day
- Wife accused of trying to smother husband with pillow at Vanderbilt hospital
- Paws Therapy Dogs help nervous travelers
- Outdoor walking meetings boost your mental and physical health
- Insurer agrees to $1.6M settlement over autism therapy
- Nerve stimulation therapy lessens disability in stroke patients, research finds
- S.C. woman accused of killing husband with eye drops
- Airman returns home, surprises wife at school