HUNTINGTON, Ind. (WFFT) - Huntington County Community Schools Superintendent Randy Harris suddenly resigned from the school corporation.
HCCS board president Matt Roth said Harris submitted his resignation Tuesday night.
The board held a special meeting and accepted Harris' resignation which is effective immediately.
A statement from the school said Harris and the board agreed this was in the best interest of both parties.
In the meantime, assistant superintendents Chad Daugherty and Scott Baumgardner will have primary responsibility for regular operations.
- Huntington County Community Schools superintendent resigns suddenly
- Huntington North principal resigns
- Huntington County Community Schools notifies community of safety procedures
- Huntington County Community School gathering community input on potential referendums
- Huntington County probation officer sues county judge
- Parkview Huntington expanding
- Huntington Police investigate shooting
- Huntington North High School is walking out
- Hamilton Community Schools superintendent takes job in central Indiana
- Hamilton Community Schools superintendent proposing new tax rate