ALLEN COUNTY, Ind. (WFFT) - 52 year old Kathryn E. Mitchell is in the Allen County Jail on a theft charge for allegedly using her employer's company issued credit card for personal use. Mitchell is accused of using the card to make several personal online purchases which were delivered to her home. The investigation also revealed Mitchell also used the card for pay for plastic surgery for herself. The purchases were made between April of 2016 to August of 2017 and totalled more than $94,000. The case was forwarded to the Allen County Prosecutor's Office following a two month investigation by the Indiana State Police. She is scheduled to appear in the Allen County Courthouse for an inital appearance Wednesday morning.
Huntertown woman accused of spending more than $94,000 on her employers credit card for personal gain.
Posted: Nov 21, 2017 5:08 PM
Updated: Nov 22, 2017 9:49 AM
- Huntertown woman arrested for misusing employer's credit card
- New portable classroom moved to Huntertown Elementary
- Benefit concert held to help Huntertown businesses
- Huntertown Elementary teacher retires after 44 years
- Huntertown subdivision posing issues in northwest Allen County
- Huntertown and Kendallville Fire Departments announce new chiefs
- AG Curtis Hill warning consumers about credit card scam
- MoviePass confirms it may have exposed customer credit card numbers
- Allen County police searching for credit card thief
- Allen County Sheriff's Department searching for credit card thief
Scroll for more content...