FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - Hundreds are coming together to support Erin's House for Grieving Children.
The organization hosted its annual Common Bond Breakfast Thursday morning. The proceeds from the event help Erin's House to provide support services for children who are grieving the death of a loved one.
Erin's House provides all of its services for free. It hopes to raise $150,000 through the Common Bond Breakfast.
For more information on how you can support Erin's House for Grieving Children, visit their website.
- Hundreds turn out to support Erin's House for Grieving Children
- Erin's House celebrates 25 years
- Erin's House hosts Christmas party for kids
- Erin's House raising child bereavement awareness
- Fort Wayne Children's Zoo grieving death of two sea lions
- Local group helping grieving mothers
- Hundreds show support for choir teacher at school board meeting
- JAVA aims to be more inclusive to grieving men
- Housing authority hopes to build a permanent supporting housing development