Photo Gallery 1 Images
FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - Fort Wayne Police are conducting an investigation after hours of being on the scene of a barricaded home.
Police entered to find the suspect wasn't inside the home on Masterson Ave Saturday morning.
Officers were told a ladder was up against the side of the house to an open window, and a man could be seen looking out.
They were also told police were called to the home the previous day in regards to a domestic dispute that resulted in criminal charges being filed against the subject officers believed was inside.
There was no response from anyone inside the home when emergency services team entered.
- House barricade on Masterson Ave
- Man surrenders after barricade incident
- Lake Ave. closure delayed
- Police detain barricaded patient at Lutheran Hospital
- Driver ignores flood barricades, drives into sinkhole
- Lake Ave. closed January 3rd
- Suspect charged in Hamilton Ave. shooting
- Police clear Tennessee Ave. apartments after gunshots
- Victims identified in Creighton Ave shooting
- SWAT team arrests barricaded suspect in Etna Green shooting