Photo Gallery 1 Images
FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT)- You can make it a fun time Sunday night if you're planning to stay up to catch The Super Wolf Blood Moon.
Hop River Brewing is celebrating this years first total lunar eclipse.
They're doing it with a new beer for anyone who attends to try, and opening the patio so you can use space binoculars when it happens.
The Fort Wayne Astronomical Society will also be there to help and teach the public more about what we are seeing, how often it occurs.
"We're releasing these. We canned our Imperial Stout this past week, so tonight is the super blood moon total lunar eclipse at about 12:20 a.m. Our beer is dark and lovely and named Midnight Retreat. We thought it would make for a nice event so we're opening back up at 11:00 p.m. to have people come in, buy a t-shirt hang out with friends."
The Super Wolf Blood Moon begins on Sunday night, January 20 and will reach eclipse at 12:12 a.m. on Monday, January 21.
- Hop River Brewing hosts lunar eclipse event
- Local artist finishing mural at Hop River Brewing Co.
- EACS hosts autism awareness event
- Better Business Bureau hosts shred event
- Starbucks adds Witch's Brew Halloween drink
- Friends of the Rivers announces community art event
- Indiana Secretary of State hosts Indiana MoneyWise Bingo event
- First Veg'n Brew Fest comes to Headwaters Park
- China lunar rover successfully touches down on far side of the moon, state media announces
- Trubble Brewing holds Q&A session for new location at Promenade Park pavilion