INDIANAPOLIS (WFFT) - People who have damage caused by by severe storms and flooding since February 15 can report damage online.
Users will be asked to provide their name, address, phone number, and the type of damage the property sustained. Losses can include structural damage to homes and loss of personal property.
The information gathered from citizens will assist county and state agencies in determining the scope of damage.
A link to the form is also available on the Indiana Department of Homeland Security (IDHS) website at dhs.in.gov. In the middle of the page under "Featured Topics," click on " Heavy Rain and Flooding; February 15, 2018 and continuing."
- Hoosiers can report flood damage online
- Hoosier Lottery to study the effectiveness of online games
- The Fight to Save Hoosier Children
- Indiana working to make Hoosier homes safer
- More than 1 million Hoosiers traveling for Thanksgiving
- Winner of $1.5M Hoosier Lotto drawing must claim by Thursday
- Graduation held for Hoosier inmates enrolled in vocational program
- Fort Wayne man wins big in Hoosier Lottery game
- CDC: 11 Hoosiers with history of vaping have lung illnesses