FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT)- The 37th annual Home & Garden Tour and Arts Fest kicked off this weekend in the historic West Central Neighborhood.
Seven of the twelve homes on the tour have never been featured on the tour before.
All of them have recent repairs and rehabilitations between $60,000 and $225,000.
The tour goes from Main Street to Jefferson Blvd.
There's a free trolley to take tourists to both ends.
"We just love and appreciate having people come down. So far ticket sales have been the best we've ever had in 37 years. We think this will be our biggest and best year," Tyler Bowers, Tour Committee Chair said.
100% of all ticket sales will go toward bringing lighting, water, restroomfacilities, a walking path, improved basketball courts, and an improved community pavilion to Moody Park.
- Home and Garden tour kicks off this weekend in Fort Wayne
- Fort Wayne's water week kicks off with free tours
- Fort Wayne Home and Garden show returns to Coliseum
- Annual Home & Garden Show kicks off
- Luke Bryan tour coming to Fort Wayne
- Savor Fort Wayne kicks off this week
- Rokita stops in Fort Wayne in 50 city campaign tour
- Wings of Freedom tour arrives in Fort Wayne
- Harlem Globetrotters coming to Fort Wayne for 2019 World Tour
- KISS farewell tour coming to Fort Wayne in 2020