FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - Chief of Police Steve Reed and Holiday Cab announced the return of the program that provides free cab rides home to impaired drivers during this holiday season.
This is the program's 31st year. It will be running from Thursday, December 20 until Tuesday, January 1st from 8:00 p.m. to 2:00 a.m. each day.
The Holiday Cab program will provide free rides home to those who live within a ten mile radius of downtown Fort Wayne. Those who live farther can still use the cab service, but will have to pay the difference, beyond the ten mile radius.
- Holiday Cab program returns
- Holiday Cab returns to Fort Wayne
- 2017 Holiday Shipping Deadlines
- 2018 Holiday Shipping Deadlines
- FWCS enhancing STEM programs
- City continues banner program
- Holiday Blooms Fundraiser starts up for holiday season
- Waterloo still planning holiday celebration despite holiday train changes
- Walmart surges heading into holidays
- Johnny Appleseed Festival returns