INDIANAPOLIS (AP) - Republican Gov. Eric Holcomb has a busy schedule during the annual National Governors Association winter meeting in Washington.
Holcomb will attend the meeting Friday through Monday. While there, he and other governors will meet with President Donald Trump and Vice President Mike Pence.
Holcomb also will meet with business leaders and representatives from two of Indiana's largest trading partners - Canada and Japan.
Holcomb will participate in a workforce development panel Monday at the Invest in America Summit hosted by the U.S. Chamber of Commerce.
(Copyright 2019 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Holcomb attending National Governors Association meeting
- Governor Holcomb pledges to sign Sunday alcohol bill
- Governor Holcomb signs Sunday alcohol bill, residents react
- Governor Holcomb visits opioid treatment program before opening
- Governor Holcomb gives checks to communities to improve infrastructure
- Governor Holcomb directs flags to be flown at half-staff
- Governor Holcomb declares Sept. 15 - 21 Pollution Prevention Week
- Alzheimer's Association releases new facts
- Holcomb disputes child welfare chief's claims
- Holcomb signs bill establishing Indiana's official insect