FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - North Side Bait and Tackle is having its going out of business sale.
The business will close at the end of the month.
This will allow for a roundabout to be built at the Goshen Avenue/Sherman Boulevard/Lillian Street intersection.
"It's a sad thing. Something's been here for 95 years," said Mike Reuille, who has owned the bait shop for 13 years.
Construction on the roundabout is expected to begin in the next year.
- Historic bait shop in final days
- Old bait shop torn down for roundabout construction
- Loren's Body Shop
- Black Friday shopping starts early
- Indiana Legislature busy on final day of 2018 session
- Trump, Kim Jong Un sign 'historic document'
- Bridal shop closes, brides wait for refunds
- Shopping center opens up piece of history
- Park Center opens "one stop shop"
- Watch out for these holiday shopping scams