FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - Those who travel Hillegas Road will soon have to find another way around.
Starting April 1, INDOT said it will be replacing the bridge over I-69.
This is similar to what INDOT did over US 30 last year.
The road is expected to be closed from Coliseum to Goshen road until November.
Sometime over the summer the city will be reconfiguring the Coliseum/Hillegas intersection.
A date hasn't been announced for when that project will happen.
- Hillegas Road bridge reopens
- Hillegas Road to close for several months for bridge replacement project
- Hillegas Road head-on crash injures 4
- Washington Center Road to close for bridge replacement
- Failing bridge slated for replacement
- Council approves replacing failing bridge
- Indiana awards $115M for local road and bridge projects
- Rotten beams close covered bridge
- Bass Road will remained closed for another month
- Coliseum Blvd to close to place bridge