FORT WAYNE, Ind (FOX 55) - Bridge construction has ended on the Hillegas Road bridge over US 30.
The completion of the bridge repairs means Hillegas and Huguenard is now open between California road and West Washington Center Road.
The bridge was closed earlier this year for replacement. The stretch of road was expected to reopen in late November, but the project finished ahead of schedule.
The project was part of Governor Holcomb’s Next Level Roads project.
- Hillegas Road bridge reopens
- Hillegas Road head-on crash injures 4
- Hillegas Road to close for several months for bridge replacement project
- Bass Road reopens for Winter
- Dupont Road expected to reopen this weekend
- Bass Road to reopen in January
- Washington Center Road to reopen with some changes
- Washington Center Road to close for bridge replacement
- Indiana awards $115M for local road and bridge projects
- State Boulevard reopens