FORT WAYNE, Ind (FOX 55) - Bridge construction has ended on the Hillegas Road bridge over US 30.
The completion of the bridge repairs means Hillegas and Huguenard is now open between California road and West Washington Center Road.
The bridge was closed earlier this year for replacement. The stretch of road was expected to reopen in late November, but the project finished ahead of schedule.
The project was part of Governor Holcomb’s Next Level Roads project.
- Hillegas Road bridge reopens
- Hillegas Road head-on crash injures 4
- Hillegas Road to close for several months for bridge replacement project
- Fort Wayne business is ready for the W. Coliseum and Hillegas road work
- Curve correction to close intersection of Hillegas and West Coliseum
- Telephone pole broken at Hillegas, Illinois causes outage
- Bass Road reopens for Winter
- Dupont Road expected to reopen this weekend
- Bass Road to reopen in January
- Washington Center Road to reopen with some changes