FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) — After months of construction, the Hillegas Road bridge that sits above Interstate 69 is finally open again for traffic flow.
TRAFFIC UPDATES: LANE CLOSURES AND RESTRICTIONS TO EXPECT IN FORT WAYNE
INDOT said the project seeks to improve the line of sight at the intersection and improve safety by reducing winter slide-offs at the curve.
— Jake Thomas (@JakeTTweets) December 9, 2019
- Hillegas Road bridge reopens
- Hillegas Road Bridge reopened after being closed for several months
- Hillegas Road to close for several months for bridge replacement project
- Hillegas Road head-on crash injures 4
- Curve correction to close intersection of Hillegas and West Coliseum
- Reconstruction of Hillegas and West Coliseum intersection is close to the finish line
- Fort Wayne business is ready for the W. Coliseum and Hillegas road work
- Bass Road reopens for Winter
- Rotten beams close covered bridge
- Washington Center Road to close for bridge replacement