HICKSVILLE, Ohio (WFFT) — The Hicksville Police Department responded to a report of a sexual assault involving a child early Tuesday morning.
Officers were dispatched to the 500 block of Fountain Street in Hicksville just after 1:45 a.m.
After investigating, police arrested 36-year-old Robert Salisbury, of Hicksville, on a Felony charge for Gross Sexual Imposition.
Salisbury is currently being held at the Corrections Center of Northwest Ohio.
He is expected to appear in Defiance Municipal court on Wednesday.
- Hicksville police arrest man for alleged sexual assault of a minor
- Two arrested after baby dies in Hicksville
- Hicksville man dies in lawn mower incident
- Illegal immigrant accused of Hicksville rape
- Hicksville police investigating two arsons set hours apart
- Accuser of Virginia's lieutenant governor details alleged sexual assault
- Police release sketch of man wanted for sexual assaults
- Parents, grandparents indicted in death of Hicksville baby
- Hicksville schools installing metal detectors at main entrances
- Lyft hit by five more alleged sexual assault, rape cases in one day