FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - Momentum is growing for a railroad themed attraction downtown.
Headwaters Junction said it's getting right of way from Norfolk Southern to the North River property.
SDI will donate the tracks to follow the path of a previous railroad spur in the area.
However, it's not clear if Headwaters Junction will be built on the North River property.
It was the only proposal submitted for the property but the city says it won't make any decision until a master plan for the riverfront is finished.
- Headwaters Junction moving forward with railroad right of way
- Germanfest returns to Headwaters Park
- "Pay to Play" ordinance moves forward
- Development plans move forward in Butler, Waterloo
- Red River contract breach resolution moving forward
- Electric Works redevelopment agreement moves forward
- Sentencing for April Tinsley's killer moved forward
- LHN moving forward with new downtown hospital
- Plans for Spencerville Dollar General move forward