NEW HAVEN, Ind. (WFFT) - Harvester Homecoming will return in 2020.
Organizers announced the return of the festival August 1, 2020 at the former International Harvest factory during a ceremony outside New Haven Jr./Sr. High School.
More than 10,000 people toured the grounds and saw hundreds of trucks built at the Fort Wayne plant during the first Harvest Homecoming festival in 2019.
Next year, organizers said there will be tours of the engineering building and Scouts on display in the building they were built, possibly even the first and last Scouts to roll off the line.
Harvester Homecoming also donated copies of the "International Scout Encyclopedia" to every school in East Allen County Schools.
The Harvester plant is located inside the school district.
- Harvester Homecoming announces return, donation to EACS
- Harvester Homecoming planned for August
- EACS implement seat belts
- EACS hosts autism awareness event
- EACS celebrates new building's opening
- EACS meeting with parents over school safety
- EACS to stock schools with Narcan
- EACS hosts 'Principal for a Day'
- Leo LGBT+ student ran club sues EACS
- Community Harvest Food Bank needs volunteers and food donations