INDIANAPOLIS — The Indiana Bureau of Motor Vehicles (BMV) announced today the Hartford City branch will relocate to 2007 N. Walnut St.
The new location will open on Tuesday, Aug. 27.
The branch currently located at 116 N. Jefferson St will continue to serve customers through Thursday, Aug. 22.
Days and hours of service will remain the same, but the location change will allow the BMV to serve customers more efficiently.
For a complete list of branch locations and hours, to complete an online transaction, or to find a 24-hour BMV Connect kiosk near you visit www.IN.gov/BMV.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
- Hartford City BMV Branch to Relocate
- Indiana BMV branches to be closed several days for holidays
- Technical issues cause slowdown at Indiana BMV
- Auburn BMV moves to a new location
- Indiana official stalls BMV gender change rule
- Wells Fargo branch robbed Monday morning
- Indiana BMV directed to repay $3.3M in fee overcharges
- Hoosiers speak out on proposed BMV gender rule
- State Boulevard to close for gasline relocation
- Hartford City man dies in Huntington County crash