HAMILTON, Ind. (WFFT) — A man riding his motorcycle in Hamilton was killed when he struck a deer early Tuesday morning.
The DeKalb County Sheriff's Office responded to the 7400 block of County Road 4a in Hamilton around 5:30 a.m. Tuesday.
The victim was identified as 54-year-old Trent M. Smith of Hamilton.
Investigators say Smith died from head trauma injuries as a result of the crash.
Deputies say Smith did not have a helmet on during the crash
- Hamilton motorcyclist killed after crashing into a deer
- Motorcyclist killed in Monday evening crash
- Motorcyclist dies in early morning crash
- Motorcyclist seriously hurt after crashing through rear car window
- Motorcyclist hurt in crash, shutting down Clinton Street
- Motorcyclist critically hurt after hit and run
- A motorcyclist is killed by a bolt of lightning in Florida
- Police searching for two men in beating of motorcyclist
- Man charged for poaching three-legged deer
- Suspect charged in Hamilton Ave. shooting