HAMILTON, Ind. (WFFT) - Hamilton Community Schools is going to try again to get more money from taxpayers.
The district is collecting signatures to put another operating referendum on the ballot in November. The tax rate on that is still being worked out.
In November 2018, voters rejected a similar referendum. Right now the school has enough money to stay through next school year (2019-2020).
- Hamilton Community Schools trying one more referendum
- Hamilton Community Schools to ask taxpayers for new referendum
- Voters to decide on Hamilton Community Schools referendum
- Hamilton Community Schools sets tax rate for referendum proposal
- Manchester Community Schools referendum draws opposition
- Voters reject Manchester Community Schools referendum
- Community optimistic of Hamilton Community Schools' future
- Huntington County Community School gathering community input on potential referendums
- Manchester Community Schools referendum for school safety on ballot
- Voters approve all school referendums