FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - The Original Don Hall's is back open to the public.
The restaurant in Quimby Village on Bluffton road closed this summer for renovations.
Only, the renovations took longer than expected.
The re-opening includes new items on the menu and the return of the drive - in.
- Hall's Original reopens after remodel
- Remodeling about to begin at Eckhart Public Library
- Fort Wayne Animal Care & Control planning remodel and expansion
- Man leaves original Picasso on train
- Hillegas Road bridge reopens
- State Boulevard reopens
- Original Arts and Music Fest returns to Jefferson Pointe
- Bass Road reopens for Winter
- Liberty Diner to reopen Thursday
- NASA's newest mission will study the origins of the universe