FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - If you’ve been dreaming of being a new home owner but have been struggling, you may be in luck.
Habitat for Humanity opened their home-ownership application on Monday which is the first time they've started accepting new applications in two years.
The new set of applications will be for homes built in the Mount Vernon Park, Oxford, and Renaissance Pointe neighborhoods, all on Fort Wayne's south side.
Anyone interested in building a new future with Habitat for Humanity is encouraged to apply, you can find information on how to apply below.
Habitat’s corporate offices - 2020 E. Washington Blvd. Ste 500
Fort Wayne Habitat ReStore – 4747 Lima Rd.
- Habitat for Humanity home applications being accepted
- FWFD accepting applications
- Firefighters help Habitat for Humanity
- Habitat for Humanity ReStore opens in new location
- News homeowners get keys to 199th, 200th Habitat for Humanity homes
- Habitat homes moving to Fort Wayne's south side
- City application removes felony question
- Habitat for Humanity kicks off build and repairs on Drover Street
- Researchers restore some function to brains of dead pigs, raising potential for human applications
- Superior Lofts now accepting tenants