Photo Gallery 1 Images
FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT)- In June, H.O.P.E. for Animals will hold their Fix-A-Bull campaign by offering $20 surgeries for 150 male and female Pit Bull and Pit Bull mixed breed dogs to Allen County residents.
Thanks to a $40,000 grant from PetSmart Charities, the leading funder of animal welfare in North America, H.O.P.E. for Animals can offer these reduced cost surgeries and a free rabies vaccine at the time of surgery for Pit Bulls and Pit mixes in Allen County.
"Our prices also include an e-collar, so after they are recovering from surgery, they are protected, so they don't chew their incision open. It's a really great deal. Twenty dollars is obviously even better, so we're really excited to be able to offer that," Tyna Reiter said.
You can sign up for scheduling on their website at https://www.hope-for-animals.org/
- H.O.P.E for Animals provide 150 Pit Bull and Pit Bull Mixed Dog Surgeries for $20
- H.O.P.E for Animals offering four dollar microchips
- Bill providing mental health resources to schools gets mixed reactions
- Muncie animal shelter offering $20 adoptions
- Animal Care and Control advises drivers not to leave dogs in the car in warmer weather
- Betsy DeVos will cancel $150 million in student debt after being sued for delays
- Peloton sued for $150 million over its use of songs in workout videos
- Proposal toughens rules on Indiana abortion providers
- Health care providers continue to plan development
- JAVA meeting provides healing and election info