FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - The Allen County Tea Party Patriots is teaming up with Allen County Right To Life.
The organizations rallied together focusing standing against socialism. Tea Party leaders say they feel our country needs life and economic freedom to really be free.
They say rallies like the one Monday are important to show people they aren't alone. Tea Party leaders also encourage everyone to get involved in government regardless of your political beliefs.
- Groups hold anti-socialism rally
- Local group gets ready to hold "Stop ICE Rally"
- Anti-abortion group seeks facility next to abortion clinic
- Preferred Automotive Group holds Christmas tree giveaway
- Latino Democrats of Allen County hold "Stop ICE" rally
- Report says Trump will hold rally in Fort Wayne
- Cracker Barrel bans an anti-gay pastor from holding an event in one of its stores
- Facebook to get tougher on anti-vaxers
- Anti-vaccination conspiracy theories thrive on Amazon
- Indiana launches youth-oriented anti-vaping campaign