FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - Construction on Fort Wayne's newest hotel is about to begin.
Friday community leaders broke ground on the new boutique hotel. The hotel at the corner of Harrison and Main will feature 124 rooms, retail space and a roof top bar.
This has been a dream for Wera Bradley's founder since she moved to Fort Wayne. The hotel still doesn't have a name but we're told it will likely have her mother's maiden name in it somehow.
The hotel is expected to open late in 2020.
- Ground broken on new boutique hotel
- Ground broken on new hotel
- Ground broken on Pufferbelly trail
- Ground broken on DeKalb community corrections facility
- New boutique open for business
- Ground broken on Lutheran Downtown Hospital nearly two years after initial announcement
- Bridal boutique owner plans to replicate royal wedding dress
- Weather blog: Record cold high temperature broken
- Dress for Success opens boutique for women looking for new jobs
- New Rescue Mission breaks ground