FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - Greater Fort Wayne celebrates local economic success.
Wednesday was the organization's annual meeting celebration.
Highlights of the night included showcasing allen county's economic success, bold leaders and the future of the greater Fort Wayne area.
John Urbahns with Greater Fort Wayne says there's one large area that's helping them market Fort Wayne and be successful.
"I think one of the things that helps us drive the economy and see the numbers were getting is the low cost of living and high quality of life," Urbahns saisd. "You need to have both. You can't have just low cost of living, you need to have high quality of life and those are some of the things we're focused on right now so I think that's really helping us advance."
Greater Fort Wayne helped assist companies in investing nearly two hundred fifty million dollars in 2017.
- Greater Fort Wayne celebrates success
- Community Foundation of Greater Fort Wayne invests in Electric Works
- Greater Fort Wayne Inc.'s new program helps entrepreneurs
- Fort Wayne holds 14th annual Juneteenth celebration
- Fort Wayne celebrates 'Night of Lights'
- Fort Wayne celebrates World Wetlands Day
- Fort Wayne VA hosts celebration for veterans
- Fort Wayne celebrating successful infrastructure projects with an eye towards 2018
- Fort Wayne United leads Choose Success Initiative events
- Fort Wayne Ten Point Coalition determined a success