INDIANAPOLIS (WFFT) – Governor Eric J. Holcomb is directing flags at state facilities across Indiana to be flown at half-staff in honor of Patriot Day.
Flags should be flown at half-staff from sunrise to sunset on Wednesday, Sept. 11, 2019.
Gov. Holcomb also asks all businesses and residents statewide to lower their flags to half-staff in remembrance of the victims of the terror attacks on Sept. 11, 2001.
- Governor Holcomb directs flags to be flown at half-staff
- Governor asks for flags to be flown at half staff following Texas school shooting
- Holcomb attending National Governors Association meeting
- Governor Holcomb pledges to sign Sunday alcohol bill
- Governor Holcomb signs Sunday alcohol bill, residents react
- Governor Holcomb visits opioid treatment program before opening
- Governor Holcomb gives checks to communities to improve infrastructure
- Governor Holcomb declares Sept. 15 - 21 Pollution Prevention Week
- Holcomb disputes child welfare chief's claims
- Holcomb signs bill establishing Indiana's official insect