WABASH, Ind. (WFFT) – Gordmans in Wabash will expand its in-store merchandise this weekend.
Gordmans, located at 1443 North Cass St., will celebrate its expansion during an in-store event Saturday, Aug. 10 beginning at 10 a.m.
Below are suggested kid-friendly food items that Blessings in a Backpack will be accepting at Gordmans on Aug. 10.
- Packages of 1 ounce boxes of raisins
- Packages of 4 ounce cups of applesauce
- Boxes of individually-wrapped granola bars
As part of the celebration, Gordmans is giving back to the community by supporting Blessings in a Backpack with a food drive and a $500 donation.
Blessings in a Backpack is an organization that provides meal programs to children in the Wabash community.
The food drive is being held in conjunction with Gordmans’ nationwide back-to-school campaign to raise awareness and funds for No Kid Hungry, a national nonprofit dedicated to ending childhood hunger.
In addition to the food drive, Gordmans will have giveaways and special offers for guests.
- Free Gifts Plus Shopping Cards: The first 100 guests to visit Gordmans when it opens at 10 a.m. on Saturday, Aug. 10 will have an opportunity to win a $50 gift card or a $5 shopping card.
- Rewards Galore: Gordmans guests who enroll in the Style Circle rewards program will enjoy incredible payback rewards, a birthday gift and more.
- Gordmans Credit Card Savings: Gordmans’ guests who apply and are approved for a Gordmans credit card will receive 20 percent off their first day’s purchases.
“At Gordmans, we have put the fun back into shopping by creating an exciting store where terrific deals and popular name brands are at every turn. Fresh new merchandise deliveries arrive weekly in our stores, creating the thrill of a great find,” President and CEO of Stage Michael Glazer said. “We are excited to invite our loyal guests and newcomers to join us as we celebrate Gordmans’ expansion in Wabash and support Blessings in a Backpack.”
Guests also have the opportunity to support No Kid Hungry by purchasing food-themed lunch totes, water bottles and drawstring packs online at gordmans.com/nokidhungry.
Items feature unique characters and fun sayings kids will love and parents will approve.
Gordmans will donate 50 percent of the retail sales price of each item to No Kid Hungry.
- Gordmans expanding its Wabash store
- Gordmans opens two new locations in Northeast Indiana
- Historic Forks of Wabash looking to expand experience with bridge
- Gordmans’ Bears that care supporting St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital
- Parkview Huntington expanding
- Kaiser Tool Company expanding
- Parkview opens in Wabash
- Wabash honors local vets
- Heart drug recall expanded again
- Trine expanding health science center