FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - Foster, Shoaff and McMillen Park Golf Courses will open for the season during the week of March 18. Foster opened Monday, March 18. Shoaff will open March 19, and McMillen is set to open on March 20.
When inclement weather occurs, courses may close for a short period, or for the day, depending upon the severity of the weather.
To check on course availability, or to schedule tee times, call the golf course where you plan to play:
Foster Park Golf Course: 427-6735, www.fostergolfcourse.com
McMillen Park Golf Course: 427-6710, www.mcmillengolfcourse.com
Shoaff Park Golf Course: 427-6745, www.shoaffgolfcourse.com
Season memberships are on sale at the main office, located at 705 East State Blvd. and all of the clubhouses.
You can also arrange for a league or plan a golf outing for your business or organization by contacting Chris Jones, Manager of Golf Operations, at 260-427-6016.
- Golf courses now open
- Local golf courses officially open
- Championship caliber disc golf course opens in Fort Wayne
- Residents voice concerns over golf course rezoning
- Indiana Tech purchasing golf course for future athletic facilities
- Neighbors concerned about possible golf course re-zoning
- Planning Commissioners pass proposed subdivision on Cedar Creek golf course
- Harley Davidson hosts women's riding course
- FWCS continuing to offer honors courses after parent input
- A healthier Thanksgiving in 8 traditional, simple, calorie-conscious courses