A large event held at Glenbrook Mall Friday, as women of all ages participated in a special event to learn makeup tips and techniques.
National Lancome Makeup Artist and Golden Brush Winner Alex Sanchez the focus of the special event. Women attending Friday's festivities were able to update their skincare routines along with learning new techniques for fun summer styles.
Makeup Artist Sandra Benitez says she's learned a lot from Sanchez. "You know like that liner, sometimes it's hard to put that liner. He gives me tips on how I can do it an easier way. Sometimes I'm scared, we want to make sure it looks perfect. That, and the skincare too."
Along with teaching makeup tips and tricks, Sanchez says he loves making people feel pretty. "Well, I love makeup because makeup is magic. It's something that is very empowering. Because if you feel like you're having a tough day, you can put makeup on and really face the day. You can conquer anything."
Sanchez says he began painting when hew as five and is glad that he gets to travel across the country to help people look beautiful.
- Golden Brush Winner Comes to Fort Wayne
- "Savor Fort Wayne" begins
- Visit Fort Wayne launches Fort Wayne Accessibility landing page
- Two Fort Wayne nightclubs closing
- Fort Wayne housing market booming
- Fort Wayne church helps Haiti
- Greater Fort Wayne celebrates success
- Fort Wayne alleys getting facelift
- Fort Wayne's 2019 budget approved
- Fort Wayne Police investigating shooting