FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - The Sears store at Glenbrook Square Mall will close in November, while the Autocenter will close its services in September.
Sears Holding Company said the Fort Wayne location is one of 46 under-performing stores in the latest round of closures.
The company has been closing dozens of Sears and KMart stores across the country to save money as online shopping continues to grow.
The liquidation sale is expected to begin around the end of August.
- Glenbrook Sears set to close
- "The Shoppes at Glenbrook" plan approved Monday
- Police respond to fight, mistaken reports of gunfire at Glenbrook Square Mall
- Sears and Kmart to close 40 more locations
- Sears-Whirlpool curtail relationship after 100 years
- Big deadline for Sears on Friday
- Sears could be running out of time
- Why Sears' woes might not help JCPenney
- Sears might make it after all
- Judge could decide Sears' future today