A German auto parts company is planning a $23 million dollar expansion in Fort Wayne.
Elring-Klinger makes cylinders and head gaskets, and components for lithium-ion batteries.
- German auto parts company to expand in Fort Wayne
- German auto parts maker plans expansion, 120 new hires
- Fort Wayne paper straw company sold
- Kaiser Tool Company expanding
- MLK Club of Fort Wayne looking to expand
- "Savor Fort Wayne" begins
- Two Fort Wayne nightclubs closing
- Fort Wayne housing market booming
- Fort Wayne church helps Haiti
- Greater Fort Wayne celebrates success