A German auto parts company is planning a $23 million dollar expansion in Fort Wayne.
Elring-Klinger makes cylinders and head gaskets, and components for lithium-ion batteries.
- German auto parts company to expand in Fort Wayne
- German auto parts maker plans expansion, 120 new hires
- Fort Wayne based TriCore Logic expanding operations
- Fort Wayne International Airport set to expand
- Kaiser Tool Company expanding
- Fort Wayne paper straw company sold
- Fort Wayne auto dealer banned for life after tax plea
- MLK Club of Fort Wayne looking to expand
- Fort Wayne Animal Care & Control expands services to New Haven
- "Savor Fort Wayne" begins