A German auto parts company is planning a $23 million dollar expansion in Fort Wayne.
Elring-Klinger makes cylinders and head gaskets, and components for lithium-ion batteries.
- German auto parts company to expand in Fort Wayne
- German auto parts maker plans expansion, 120 new hires
- Kaiser Tool Company expanding
- Fort Wayne paper straw company sold
- MLK Club of Fort Wayne looking to expand
- "Savor Fort Wayne" begins
- Boil water advisory issued for parts of Fort Wayne
- Visit Fort Wayne launches Fort Wayne Accessibility landing page
- Two Fort Wayne nightclubs closing
- Fort Wayne housing market booming