DEKALB COUNTY, Ind. (WFFT)- A Garrett man was taken to the hospital after a crash in DeKalb County Friday morning.
It happened around 7:30 a.m. Friday in the area of SR 8 W. and CR 19.
Police said Michael Hostetler, 42, was eastbound on SR 8 when he crossed the center line and struck a bridge gaurdrail. He continued into the ditch.
When officers arrived they found Hostetler sitting in the ditch. He was disoriented when they found him.
Police are still investigating, but believe Hostetler may have been on a controlled substance at the time of the crash.
- Garrett man taken to hospital after crash
- Man arrested after Garrett bar fight
- Garrett man shot on Labor Day
- Officers cleared in Garrett shooting
- Missing Garrett teen found safe
- Amber Garrett changes her plea
- Police arrest two kids for shooting a Garrett man
- Deputy, suspect hurt in Garrett shooting
- Two arrested for dealing meth in Garrett
- Garrett students sign on to first jobs