DEKALB COUNTY, Ind. (WFFT)- A Garrett man was taken to the hospital after a crash in DeKalb County Friday morning.
It happened around 7:30 a.m. Friday in the area of SR 8 W. and CR 19.
Police said Michael Hostetler, 42, was eastbound on SR 8 when he crossed the center line and struck a bridge gaurdrail. He continued into the ditch.
When officers arrived they found Hostetler sitting in the ditch. He was disoriented when they found him.
Police are still investigating, but believe Hostetler may have been on a controlled substance at the time of the crash.
- Garrett man taken to hospital after crash
- Man arrested after Garrett bar fight
- Officers cleared in Garrett shooting
- Deputy, suspect hurt in Garrett shooting
- Two arrested for dealing meth in Garrett
- The Locker Room Week 10: Concordia Lutheran vs. Garrett
- Second Arrest Made in the Death of Malakai Garrett
- Amber Garrett appears in court, grandma speaks out about charges
- Community remembers 2-year-old Malakai Garrett one year after death
- Motorcycle crash sends one to hospital