GARRETT, Ind. (WFFT) - The Garrett Police Department is investigating the shooting of a Garrett man on Monday night
Police say the shooting took place in the 400 block of E. Keyser St. at approximately 10:40 p.m.
The man was shot in the right shoulder, police said.
Officers say the man was treated on scene by medics before being transported to Parkview Regional Medical Center where he is now in serious condition.
The suspect(s) fled from the scene and police are asking residents to contact Detective Cornejo with any information related to this incident at (260) 357-5151 ext. 3126.
Check back with FOX 55 News as more information becomes available.
- Garrett man shot on Labor Day
- Man arrested after Garrett bar fight
- Garrett man taken to hospital after crash
- Officers cleared in Garrett shooting
- Missing Garrett teen found safe
- Amber Garrett changes her plea
- Police arrest two kids for shooting a Garrett man
- Labor Day tradition takes months of planning
- Trash pick-up delayed for Labor Day
- Deputy, suspect hurt in Garrett shooting