GARRETT, Ind. (WFFT) - Garrett-Keyser-Butler School Corporation is partnering with the JAM Center for the the Garrett Collaborative Preschool.
The class will only have 20 spots for 4-year-olds at J.E. Ober Elementary.
The class will meet three days a week and cost no more than $60 a week.
If you are interested, contact the JAM Center at 260-357-1917.
- Garrett-Keyser-Butler forms partnership for preschool class
- Rescue Mission forms educational partnership with Indiana Wesleyan
- Butler fire ruled "undetermined"
- Butler could soon clean up Butler Company fire rubble
- Heroes recognized after Butler fire
- Train strikes car near Butler
- Officers cleared in Garrett shooting
- Missing Garrett teen found safe
- Amber Garrett changes her plea
- Large fire reported in downtown Butler, Indiana