FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - The Republican primary election for Indiana's Senate seat is heating up.
The three candidates, Mike Braun, Luke Messer and Todd Rokita debated the issues in Fort Wayne during the Allen County Republican Party Lincoln Day Dinner Monday.
The three Senate hopefuls covered a wide range of topics from foregin policy and trade to school security and Indiana's opioid epidemic.
There will be a final debate Monday.
Election Day is May 8.
The winner of the primary will face Senator Joe Donnelly in the General Election.
- GOP Senate candidates debate issues in Fort Wayne
- Senator Mike Braun visits Fort Wayne
- Fort Wayne mayoral candidates begin trash talking, how to fix collection issues
- "Savor Fort Wayne" begins
- Senate candidates battle in first of two debates
- Senate candidates debate one last time before election
- 5 GOP hopefuls for Indiana Senate agree to April debate
- Fort Wayne Community Schools close Friday citing transportation issues
- Boil water advisory issued for parts of Fort Wayne
- GOP Senate candidates making final push before Primary Tuesday