DETROIT (WFFT) - General Motors unveiled the all-new 2019 GMC Sierra Thursday.
The truck is built in the Fort Wayne General Assembly Plant in southwest Allen County with the Chevrolet Silverado.
New features include the MultiPro Tailgate, which is a tailgate with six different positions; a Carbon Fiber bed, trailering technology for people who like to tow things; windshield display; and a back-up camera in the interior mirror.
The 2019 GMC Sierra goes on sale this fall.
- GM unveils all new Fort Wayne - built GMC Sierra
- GM unveils Fort Wayne Built 2019 Silverado
- Airmail stamps unveiled in Fort Wayne
- Fort Wayne-built Silverado making mark in northeast Indiana
- UAW sues GM for not transfering workers to Fort Wayne
- Fort Wayne GM workers concerned about health coverage during strike
- Mayor Henry and Fort Wayne UNITED unveil 'Meals 4 Healing'
- Fort Wayne VA Medical Center unveils new renovations
- Fort Wayne unveils sculpture at Promenade Park entrance
- Draft of Public Art Master Plan in Fort Wayne unveiled