HUNTINGTON, Ind. (WFFT) - A Huntington teenager who died during a BMX race in Illinois will be laid to rest next week.
Visitation for Carson Stoffel is Sunday from 11:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. at Huntington North High School. People are being directed to door 28.
A funeral service for Stoffel will be 1:00 p.m. Monday at Union Church, 3688 E 400 N, Huntington.
Stoffel died after suffering a medical issue while racing in the USA BMX Midwest Nationals in Rockford, Illinois on Sunday.
- Funeral services announced for Huntington BMX rider
- Huntington teenager dies in BMX crash in Illinois
- Funeral services announced for Officer Tinsley
- Shots fired during funeral service
- Parkview Huntington expanding
- Huntington Police investigate shooting
- Huntington North principal resigns
- Huntington residents react to explosion
- One dead in Huntington stabbing
- Huntington group pays it forward